At the first meeting of this term of Council’s on 27th September, 2016, I was appointed to the following committees:
- Civics and Citizenship committee
- Heritage Advisory committee
- WSROC (Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils) — appointed as a Director.
- Hawkesbury Sister Cities committee (2016-2017 only)
At the meeting held on October 11, 2016 a preferential ballot was held to elect the Council’s delegates to the Hawkesbury River County Council. I am pleased to say I was elected as one of Council’s two delegates for the four year term.
Other committee and working group membership:
- Hawkesbury Regional Traffic Study Group (2017)
- Working group to draft the charter for a Council Committee on Infrastructure (appointed May 2017)
At a meeting of Council in October 2017, I was appointed to the following newly created committee:
In October 2018, I was elected by my fellow Councillors to the role of Deputy Chair of the Hawkesbury River County Council.
In October 2019, I was honoured to be unanimously elected the Chair of the Hawkesbury River County Council for the 2019-2020 year, until the local government elections due in September 2020.